1400 sq ft • 40 attendees • 4 hr. minimum
This wide open space with three rooms filled with unique art and a full kitchen are great for your private rental for an intimate gathering of up to 40 people. The space is BYOB and you are welcome to bring all types of food/drink. Our art gallery is great for:
Private parties (birthday parties, graduation parties, engagement parties, etc.)
Milestone Events (bridal shower, baby shower, bachelorette gathering)
With each event rental we offer:
-20 orange plastic adult sized school chairs can be set out for use during your event if requested (spackled in paint from classes etc)
- 2 six foot plastic folding tables covered in quirky paint (please request and if using bring table cloths)
-White walls to project video
-Surround Sound Speakers
-Street level access
-Free parking along Irving Park
-Easy access 7 minute walk from Irving Park Brown Line
-If you are in need of assistance finding talent for your event please let us know! We have a wide variety of actors, singers, dancers and comedians we are able to reach out to.
A few important notes:
-A staff member will be present to assist with anything you and your guests need upon arrival, after that, you will have the space to yourself. If you would like someone on site for the entire duration this can be arranged for an extra fee.
-Set-up and clean-up time should be estimated and included as part of your rental time - be sure to add at least an extra hour for setup and 30 minutes - 1 hr for cleanup. We often have classes or rehearsal in our space. Please be mindful and plan your booking accordingly.
-Catering - show up and have the food ready for you without the extra headache (Pricing Varies inquire within - our chef was featured on The Food Network's Great Food Truck Race)
*Please note - we only provide open house showings on Saturdays between 5pm-7pm if you want to view the space prior to rental. We do not schedule showings outside of this time.*
*Please note we are next door to a doggie daycare business- There may be barking dogs in the business next door to us that you can hear at times*
- No Loud Music (tenants live above building)
- No early arrival or late exit (all necessary time including setup and cleanup must be factored into your rental time - we recommend adding 2 hours to your event for setup/cleanup - 1 hour on each end)
- No pets allowed
- No moving of furniture or other items in the space without notifying host and requesting host assistance
- Renter is expected to leave space and material as they found it at the end of the rental period.
- Never share the Lock key code or key with anyone else other than respected party members, unless you have discussed this with the Owner.
- No smoking or pets allowed inside premises.
- Set up and breakdown must be included in booking.
- Extra time will be charged according to peerspace policies: 1.5x more We have other activities in the space so please respect other users by getting here once the booking starts (not earlier) and leaving once booking finishes so that others can use the space. The space has to be left in excellent conditions.
- If extra cleaning is needed (by these we mean anything more than swiping, vacuuming, cleaning toilets and dusting) you will be charged accordingly.
- No glitter, confetti or small pieces of paper can be used.