FRNTAL LLC - Terms of Service
Frntal LLC - TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Updated: March 4, 2017
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to the Marketplace of Frntal (a Frntal LLC company project) (“Company”, “Frntal”, “we”, “Frntal
LLC”, “Frntal Services”, “Frntal Marketplace”, “Platform” or “us”). The following terms and conditions,
govern your access to and use of the Frntal Marketplace, including any content, functionality and services
when an addendum is made available, it is effective immediately. It is the responsibility of the Frntal
Marketplace users to review the latest terms of service.
Frntal acts as a service provider to an online, peer-to-peer marketplace, designed and created to serve as
the liaison between users, while facilitating rental transactions.
Frntal Service is restricted and targeted to users above 18 years of age. Additionally, to be eligible, users
must have not been previously suspended from the Frntal Service. Additionally, by engaging in the Frntal
Service, you are confirming you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age or have been
suspended from Frntal Service, do not access, register, use or create an account. Frntal reserves the right
to restrict access to individuals who do not follow these eligibility requirements.
REGISTRATION & ACCOUNT CREATION
Frntal requests valid personal information, including account information, while reserving the right to accept,
reject or cancel at our discretion.
CHANGES TO FRNTAL SERVICES
You understand and agree that Frntal has no obligation to notify you of changes to Frntal Services. If the
services change via feature enhancements or modifications, you are subject to those terms. Frntal is not
responsible for managing or modifying content, data, text, links to third party websites, user information,
sounds, photographs, graphics, videos, messages, posts or any other materials accessible through the
You understand and agree that by using Frntal services, you are to honor all city, state and other
jurisdictional policies resulting from Frntal services, including required 1099(k) forms. Frntal associates,
representatives, members other affiliates are held harmless against costs/expenses for tax related charges.
Consult with tax advisor/accountant for further information.
COMMUNICATION VIA EMAIL, SMS MESSAGES, CALLS AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
Users agree and are responsible for any and all standard call, data and/or message rates that may apply as
a result of using Frntal Services. Providing your phone number and email gives Frntal consent to
communicate through these means.
THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTS
Users allow Frntal to access or store needed third party user content. This information includes but is not
limited to personal user information necessary. Users agree to any third party’s terms and conditions as well
by signing up for Frntal Service.
Users are responsible for password confidentiality and all activities under their account. Notify Frntal of any
unauthorized activity understanding however Frntal is not responsible for unauthorized losses on accounts.
BLOCKING OF IP ADDRESSES
To keep Frntal Services honest, Frntal reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, to terminate
certain IP addresses from Frntal Services.
USE OF THE SITE/LICENSE
Frntal allows you a limited license to utilize the Frntal Services. You agree and acknowledge that this limited
license does not permit you to utilize any Frntal content, user content, trademarkings, copywritten material or
related data for use outside of these Terms of Service. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the
law. While using this license, Frntal does not guarantee the quality nor precision in users’ content. Frntal is
relieved of all responsibility related to offensive, violent, illegal or profane user content.
LIMITED LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
You agree to not participate or assist in any of these violations:
● Exploiting any Frntal content or user content;
● Distributing, reverse engineering or crawling any Frntal content or user content;
● Retrieving/transmitting any user content/data;
● Engaging in any fraudulent or illegal activities during or after engaging with Frntal Services;
● Gathering any other user’s personal content/data;
● Soliciting any content outside of Frntal’s intended services;
● Transmitting any form of virus or software that disrupts the Frntal Service;
● Modifying any content belonging to Frntal;
● Jeopardizing the integrity and/or security of any Frntal Content;
● Posting/promoting any prohibited content;
● Using Frntal services to harass, harm or embarrass other Frntal users;
CREATING USER CONTENT
You also acknowledge and agree that:
● You are prohibited from posting, sharing, creating and engaging in any content that infringes on any
patent, copyright, trademark etc of Frntal LLC or other company while using the Frntal Service;
● Frntal reserves the right (without explanation) to delete, any and all information that Frntal identifies
as a violation to these terms;
● As a user, you are responsible for conflict resolution with other users as well as the content you
post, which must be accurate;
● You are the sole owner of the content you are posting to the Frntal platform;
● By posting, you are not violating any laws or rights granted to you as the owner;
● Your content’s insurance policy is not voided by posting to the Frntal Marketplace
PROHIBITED USER CONTENT
As a Frntal User, you are forbidden from posting content that:
● Is inhumane;
● Is illegal or promotes illegal behavior;
● Is threatening;
● Is racist;
● Is bigoted;
● Is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature;
● Is inaccurate, false or misleading;
● Promotes illegal drug or alcohol use;
● Represents or advocates for prostitution;
● Is violent;
● Contains or suggests weaponry;
● Is offensive against any group, individual, animal, or Frntal and its affiliates
STRIPE PAYMENT PROCESSING
Frntal uses Stripe for payment processing. In order for you to use Stripe's payment processing services, you must read and agree to Stripe Services Agreement available at https://stripe.com/us/legal
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless Frntal LLC, its affiliates, members, managers, licensors,
directors, officers, agents and service providers, and their respective officers, directors, employees,
contractors, agents, suppliers and successors from any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards,
losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising out of or
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Frntal will not be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered due to any technological harmful material
that may affect your property while engaging in the Frntal Marketplace. You must secure your content
through your own means and procedures of software virus protection.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
You understand that the Frntal Marketplace is intended to be used as a service that facilitates transactions
and you are engaging at your own risk. Therefore, by using the Frntal Marketplace you waive Frntal LLC
and its affiliates, members, managers, licensors, directors, officers, agents and service providers, and their
respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, suppliers and successors from any liability
related to property loss, property damage or personal injury, resulting from your use of Frntal Services.
You agree and understand that the laws of the State of Illinois, without conflicting laws, will dictate these
terms such that a dispute occurs between you and Frntal LLC.
CONTACTING FRNTAL LLC
The Frntal Marketplace is operated by Frntal LLC. All notices of copyright infringement claims should be
sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any customer service requests, feedback and technical support shall be directed to
email@example.com as well.